Friday, March 25, 2011

Update From Billy

I just found out yesterday that my oncologist found another cancerous tumor growing on the outside of my l-3 vertebrae --- in 2009 they had to remove all of my l-3 and a third of my l-2 due to this cancer... plus less than a month ago my cobra insurance ran out - so if they would have found this tumor a little sooner, i would have been covered. so for now i will just have to go with the pain pills and the lord. i have been approved for medicare; but not until january 2012... my point in all of this is i could sit around and let satan pull me down and whine about the tumor; but that is not the case... i know this is exactly where jesus wants me at this point in my life and i am actually feeling pretty good about it all!! this is where you have to really trust what jesus tells us and just go with it!!! ok ; i am off my soap box now :-)...

No comments:

Post a Comment